GRQ Innovations offers a unique team that specializes in educational technology training, service and support for schools across Long Island. Our goal is to train teachers on the most efficient way to educate their students using today’s latest technology. We have a proven plan that has seen much success in numerous schools. Our unique support and service stabilizes your network ensuring your entire computer system is reliable and consistent so teachers can focus on education without the burden of dealing with technology issues.
If any new issues should arise we offer on-site, on-line remote access, and live help desk support to quickly fix any problems you may have. In addition, our entire staff is Virtus trained so they don’t need to be escorted throughout your building.
GRQ will help your school:
- Provide students with the skills they need in today’s complex and highly technological world
- Train teachers to use new technology and software to conduct more engaging lessons
- Ensure high-speed internet, network, and WiFi connectivity
- Implement and maintain computers, printers, Apple products, Smart Boards, projectors and new software
- Meet all internet speed, hardware and other New York State technology requirements
- Create a 3-year technology plan
- Protect its network and essential records with anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls, and emergency data backup
GRQ provides expert consultation for new technology and software purchases as well as methods for implementing technology in classrooms. Our technology consultation program assists schools to purchase and implement interactive whiteboards, Apple products, new software, and PC’s. Our technology consultation combined with our support brings schools ahead of the technology curve and at the forefront of educational technology. We also offer a variety of professional development training programs and workshops to inform teachers on how to use and implement technology in their classrooms.We even help ensure your school receives all the funds it is eligible for to cover the cost of your technology program.